Finding the right speaker for your event can be a tremendous challenge. If your speaker flops, brings low energy or is just not prepared, then that can create a big DENT in your event.
Well, first, I would like to thank you for stopping by this page. I’m thrilled that you would think enough of me to click the link. Secondly, I’d like to let you know that I am committed to giving you more than 100% in order to make your event successful. I will not only engage, but I will motivate, inspire, bring thoughtful questions to mind and help you achieve your goals for the event. The bottom line here is that I will give everything to make you look good, because that also makes me look good.
A Bit About Me
I have grown up around speaking. You might even say it’s in my blood. My father was/is a preacher and always told me that I would grow up to preach as well. I never believed him and always wondered why he would even say that. Well, I am not behind a pulpit that often but I do speak to audiences fairly regularly. I guess that might have been what he was referring to. I was a classroom teacher for over 10 years, so I have been able to hone the skill of engaging students and audiences.
When I speak, I am energetic, enthusiastic, thoughtful, thought provoking, humorous and engaging.
What Do I Speak About?
As an author, speaker, leader, entrepreneur, trainer and consultant, I have gained experiences that allow me to speak on two main areas, personal performance & leadership:
- Built To Make A Difference: Creating IMPACT With Your Personal Tools – Your experiences, your skills and your passions are not accidental. They are the clues and tools with which you design your life and contribute to the world. When you function using those tools as your compass, you create IMPACT in ways that you can’t imagine
- Leading With Purpose – Giving instructions is one way to lead people. Role modeling is another way. Getting in there and pulling the cart right along with the others is yet another way. However, people ultimately look for a leader that has a clear focus, a defined vision and who is able to enthusiastically empower them to a common goal. This talk shares how leaders can craft a vision that engages the inner purpose of those they lead allowing them to laser focus on the communal goal.
- Creating Powerful Experiences Through Communication & Connection – Too often, leaders simply tell what to do. There are bosses and then there are leaders. Successful leaders not only engage their teams effectively but are able to craft POWERFUL experiences through a heightened connection with those they lead. Connection doesn’t mean MORE communication. It means a deeper engagement. This talk shares how to create that connection resulting in greater influence and impact!
- Too Many Hats: Increasing Personal Performance Through Time Management, Efficiency Techniques & Technology – Entrepreneurs, executives, managers, leaders, business owners…most get caught in the trap of doing too much. Without realizing it, they diminish their personal performance which not only degrades their effectiveness, but also the people they are expected to lead. Learn techniques to create more time, work more efficiently and ultimately show up more powerfully every day.
What You SHOULD Expect
When you hire me for your event, you should expect:
- A prompt and personal response from me or a member of my team to work out the details
- An enthusiastic conversation about your audience and how I can best support you in your event
- Energy, interactivity and non-boring-ness for your audience
- A professional and appropriately dressed speaker
- Professional media and resources to support the message for your audience
- Someone who is passionate about anything that he speaks on
- To hear from me after the event to get your feedback
The bottom line is that I want you to hire me again and I want your event to be a ROCKIN’ success. So, I will bring my A Game!
What You SHOULD NOT Expect
When you hire me for your event, you will absolutely NOT:
- Have to worry about inappropriate comments or language
- Need to worry about your audience having sleep or drool hanging from their faces
- Need to be concerned about circus animals or objects flying from the stage
- Have to apologize to anyone for boring them to tears
- Need to clean up smashed watermelon pieces or any other type of fruit
OK. Some of those were jokes. But, I simply want to assure you that I have the success of your event at heart and I will do everything in my power to make sure that I give you the best that I have to offer AND MORE!
Download 5 Communication Tools For Leaders
Grab this download to up your communication game.